- Cage-Free Quail & Cage-Free Duck
- Grain-free diet
- Roasted quail and roasted ducks are sources of highly digestible protein for the nutrition cats need and the taste they crave.
- Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet.
- Taurine – This essential amino acid is beneficial for all cats and helps to maintain a healthy heart and eyes.
- All Life Stages Nutrition – Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your cat throughout all stages of life, from kitten to senior cat.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Antioxidants for the cats’ needs
Taste of the Wild Lowland Creek Roasted Quail & Roasted Duck Cat Dry Food (2 sizes)
Cage-free quail and cage-free duck are both highly digestible proteins, making this recipe an ideal diet for the feline that craves fowl. Cat food for all life stages, Lowland Creek features species-specific probiotics for digestive and immune support, taurine for a healthy heart and eyes, and antioxidants from vegetables, legumes and fruits for overall well-being, just like nature intended.
Duck (12%), Duck meal (12%), Turkey meal, Chicken meal, Sweet Potatoes, Lentils, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), roasted Quail (3%), roasted Duck (3%), Salmon oil,
Guaranteed Analysis %
Fat Content 16.0%
Crude Fibres 3.0%
Crude Ash 9.5%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids 3% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.5% minimum
Additives per kg
Vitamin E3 150 IU/kg
Trace Elements mg per kg
Taurine 0.15% minimum
3,558 kcal/kg (350 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Feeding Guide: Standard Measuring Cups/Day –
For pregnant or nursing adult cats, we recommend free-choice feeding. Some cats may require more or less food than the guidelines depending on activity level and other factors.
Changing Food: For 7 – 10 days, gradually decrease the amount of current food while increasing the amount of new food.