- Used in many of the world’s leading veterinary hospitals and zoological institutions
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-irritating and aldehyde free
- Spray on and leave to disinfect after cleaning; no need to rinse
- Highly effective at low concentrations against bacteria, fungi, viruses and bacterial/fungal spores
- Multi-purpose – can be used to disinfect surfaces, clean wounds, etc.
- APVMA, TGA and AQIS Approved
F10 Super Concentrate Disinfectant 200ml
F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant is non-toxic, non-corrosive (pH 7.5) and non-irritating, making it very safe to handle for both humans and animals. It is effective against bacteria, virus, fungi and spores, such as Parvovirus, Leptospirosis, Listeria, and Salmonella.
The combination of total spectrum microbial kill (bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal, tuberculocidal) and the unmatched safety of the product itself in terms of not adversely affecting humans or animals sets F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant apart from other strong disinfectants on the market.
It can be used in a wide range of applications – disinfecting cages, water bowls, floors, racks, shelving, perches and toys, food preparation areas, inside incubators, and decontaminating hands.
- Non-corrosive, biodegradable, used for cold sterilization of endoscopes, intravenous catheters, and as general disinfectant and water treatment.
- Non-carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxicity to reproduction.
- Not irritating to skin
- No need to rinse off surfaces.
- No oral toxicity
Active: QAC and biguanide 5,8%, Other: Ampholytic surfactants and sequestrants, Water to balance
Dilute as needed; recommended dilution ratios vary according to purpose.
For general disinfection/cleaning use, dilute at 1:250 (1ml of F10SC to 250ml of water). Suitable for mopping floors and cleaning general areas.
For hand sanitization use, dilute at 1:100 (10ml of F10SC to 1000ml of water). Spray onto hands and rub thoroughly.
For viruses like Parvovirus, Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV), dilute at 1:100 (1ml of F10SC to 100ml of water) and leave on for min. 15 minutes.
*Diluted solutions are stable up to 1 year