Your pet’s health and wellbeing are an important piece of the pet care puzzle. The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Super Greens has been formulated with premium ingredients chosen to support your pet’s health and wellbeing. Designed to ensure the right balance of minerals for your pet’s needs and packed with superfoods to boost their antioxidants for long term health. Make sure your pet has the optimum health, vitality and wellbeing they deserve.
The power of each ingredient:
- Kelp Is a great source of minerals, such as iodine, iron, and vitamins B1, B2, C, and E. These vitamins are important for maintaining proper health and are responsible for bone growth, heart health, and maintaining muscle strength. It is also high in Iron and Magnesium making it a great all-round multivitamin for your cat or dog.
- Spirulina Has a very high concentration of vitamins B12, Iron, and essential fatty acid GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid). Spirulina is also packed with trace minerals and beta carotene which offers a boost in essential nutrients to improve immunity and overall health. A great source of beta carotene, and chlorophyll, and also contains a variety of vitamins including A, B1, B3, B6, as well as vitamins C, D, E, and K. Aids in increasing energy and enhancing immune function.
- Wheat Grass Contains Vitamins E and B which work to strengthen the immune system, stimulate the nervous system, and prevent heart disease. The Chlorophyll and Folic Acid in wheatgrass cleanses the liver and blood by aiding in the production of haemoglobin, the protein that moves oxygen through the blood. Wheatgrass is believed to increase vitality and stamina, combat free radicals, and even reduce body odour.
- Chlorella contains the highest concentration of chlorophyll of any known plant. High in vitamin B12, vitamin C and E, Chlorella is a great supplement to help boost the immune system as well as aiding the body in detoxifying itself. Chlorella, with the digestive enzyme pepsin, can be very helpful in aiding healthy digestion.
- Basil Is a fragrant herb that is rich in antioxidants, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties. Due to its high concentration of beta-caryophyllene, it can help alleviate the effects of arthritis. It has also been shown to be beneficial in elevating mood, decreasing stress, and reducing anxiety.
Adult Cats & Dogs. Not made for use on puppies, kittens, pregnant/lactating females, or humans.
Sprinkle over your pet’s food (approx ¼ teaspoon) per meal, up to twice daily.
Country Of Origin
Made in New Zealand.