Free-Run and Ducki-licious! New Zealand’s world-class succulent duck is pleasingly free from growth hormones, and antibiotics. Slow cooked in a delicious broth, loaded with taste and delivering a whole new level of nourishment and satisfaction for your pet.
Zealandia creates natural, delicious pet nutrition for dogs and cats. Made in our boutique canning plant in sunny Gisborne, New Zealand, we proudly offer an exciting range of canned pet foods formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition, keeping pets healthy and vitalised.
Zealandia’s new canned cat food has an improved formula! Now with higher meat content, lower green tripe content, and enhanced with Conezyme Q10, Flexipet & Zoki Oil, your cat can enjoy the new health benefits and improved taste. Made with boneless meat and ethically-sourced ingredients, you can feed your pet with peace of mind.
- Aids energy production to promote a lean physique
- Helps to maintain strong teeth and healthy gums
- Supports cardiovascular and circulatory health
- Green-lipped mussel, abalone, and marine collagen powders
- Optimises gut function for increased digestibility
- Conditions joints for increased mobility
- Actives of Omega-3 and mucopolysaccharides, known for its anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes a healthy skin and coat
- A blend of Hoki & Virgin Salmon Oil, the only canned pet food in Singapore with this oil
- Far superior & cleaner to salmon oil or cod liver oil
- Rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9
- Joint support, Cardiac care, Immunity support, Cognitive function
- Healthy Glossy Coat
Deboned Duck, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Lamb Green Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Dried Yeast, Carrot, Cassia Gum, Agar-Agar, Salmon Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Glycine Complex, Niacin Supplement, Alpha-Tocoperol Acetate, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Glycine Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Cholecalciferol.
Moisture 78% Crude Protein 10.2% Crude Fat 5.5% Crude Ash 3% Crude Fibre 1%
Introducing Zealandia Nutrition to your pet: We recommend that you transition your pet from their old diet to their new diet over a 7 day period, by feeding increasing percentages of Zealandia Pet Nutrition until reaching 100% after 7 days.
- Small (3kg): 1 x 185g can per day.
- Medium (6kg): 2 x 185g cans per day.
Recommended feeding guidelines are also included on each can of Zealandia pet food. This information is based on your pet’s weight, life-stage and level of exercise. Pregnant/Lactating Females: Feed up to three times the daily adult amount.