Hill’s Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight dry cat food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your cat achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life.
- Weight loss: Cats at a healthy weight are less prone to develop weight related issues, and live happier, healthy lives.
- Maintain lean muscle: Support healthy weight loss and maintain lean muscle.
- Healthy Immune System: Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C E to help support a healthy immune system.
- Digestibility: Easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for a flavorful, nutritious meal.
- Supports multi-cat households: Simplifies multi-cat household feeding by helping heavy cats reach a healthy weight while providing balanced nutrition to leaner cats.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Protein: Min. 36.0 % Fat: Min. 10.5 % Crude Fiber: Max. 10.0 % Vitamin C: Min. 85 mg/kg Vitamin E: Min. 500 IU/kg
Adult Cats, especially those that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to excess weight gain).
Not Suitable For
Kittens or adult cats not prone to excess weight gain and pregnant or nursing cats.
Ideal Weight of Cat : Weight Loss : Weight Control
- 4 lb (1,8 kg) : 1/3 cup (30 g) : 1/2 cup (45 g)
- 5 lb (2,3 kg) : 1/3 cup (30 g) : 1/2 cup (45 g)
- 8 lb (3,6 kg) : 1/2 cup (45 g) : 3/4 cup (65 g)
- 10 lb (4,5 kg) : 5/8 cup (55 g) : 7/8 cup (75 g)
- 12 lb (5,4 kg) : 2/3 cup (60 g) : 1 cup (90 g)
- 14 lb (6,4 kg) : 3/4 cup (65 g) : 1 1/8 cups (100 g)
- 16 lb (7,3 kg) : 7/8 cup (75 g) : 1 1/4 cups (110 g)
New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7 day period.
Country Of Origin
Made in USA